Friday, March 8, 2013

The Crow and the Rabbit


I had a few minutes at lunch, and I "just so happened" to have my regalia craft kit in the car.  So, since idle hands are the devil's tools, I figured I'd make something using my fake crow feathers and some rabbit pelt.

This is my Crow and Rabbit talisman.  It reminds me of the old story...

A crow was sitting on a tree, doing nothing all day. 
A small rabbit saw the crow, and asked him, "Can I also sit like you and do nothing all day long?" 
The crow answered: "Sure, why not." 
So, the rabbit sat on the ground below the crow, and rested. 
All of a sudden, a fox appeared, jumped on the rabbit and ate it.

Moral of the Story: To be sitting and doing nothing, you must be sitting very, very high up.


Crow and Rabbit Talisman

No comments:

Post a Comment